Direct Maplesoft Maple 18.0 (Win-Linux)
Maplesoft Maple 18.0 (Win/Linux) | 1.8 Gb
Maplesoft announced a major new release of its flagship product, Maple, the mathematical computing software for education and research in mathematics, engineering, and the sciences. With Maple 18, Maplesoft offers enhanced tools for developing interactive applications and quizzes, together with additional features to enrich and streamline the student experience.
Maplesoft Maple 18.0 (Win/Linux)
Maplesoft Maple 18.0 (Win/Linux)
Maple supports the easy creation of interactive Math Apps for use in the classroom and through The M?bius Project, an initiative from Maplesoft that supports the creation, sharing, and grading of Math Apps. With Maple 18, instructors can take advantage of increased flexibility in the one-step Math App creation tool to quickly create even more complex applications, and easily create randomly generated quizzes for their students.
Maple 18 also offers a host of improvements to enhance the student experience, so they can learn important concepts quickly and easily.
- New Clickable Math tools include a dedicated calculus palette, improved context-sensitive menus for student-learning, and over 75 new Math Apps for math, biology, chemistry, and engineering.
- A new statistics package designed specifically to help teachers and students with an introductory course in statistics offers formulas and visualizations of statistical quantities, hypothesis testing, and interactive exploration.
Other important enhancements were made in visualization, mathematics, and the user interface:
- Extensive updates to visualization include a new package for quickly creating fractals, custom plot shading and image textures, background images on plots, and new visualization tools for signal processing and time series analysis.
- The many mathematical computation improvements include updates to physics, time series analysis, polynomial operations, dynamic systems, and graph theory.
- A powerful new search tool provides instant access to all the relevant help pages, tasks, assistants, tutors, and Math Apps in Maple and in The M?bius Project, with previews available so customers can easily select the exact resource they need.
Maple 18 is part of a broader release of Maplesoft’s product suite, including Maple add-ons and e-books and a new version of MapleSim, the advanced system-level modeling and simulation tool based on Maple’s mathematical engine. MapleSim 6.4 and all its toolboxes and connectivity add-ons have been updated to take advantage of the enhancements to Maple 18’s mathematical engine. Other improvements include more powerful tools for creating custom components, performance enhancements, a significantly expanded MapleSim Control Design Toolbox, and enhancements to the model generators for Simulink and FMI.
Maplesoft, a subsidiary of Cybernet Systems Co., Ltd. in Japan, has over 25 years of experience developing products for technical education and research, offering a solution that applies to every aspect of academic life. Its product suite reflects the philosophy that given great tools, people can do great things.
Maplesoft’s core technology is the world’s most advanced symbolic computation engine, which is the foundation for all of its products, including Maple, the technical computing and documentation environment; MapleSim, the high-performance, system-level modeling and simulation tool for physical systems; and Maple T.A., a web-based system for creating and assessing online tests and assignments.
Maplesoft also introduced a fundamental shift in technical education through its Clickable Math and Clickable Engineering initiatives. The idea behind this shift is to create technology that will allow students and teachers to focus on the concepts, not the tool. These initiatives deliver powerful mathematics through visual, interactive point-and-click methods in Maple, while the intuitive physical modeling environment of MapleSim helps teachers to quickly demonstrate the connection between modeling concepts and the underlying mathematical theory.
Over 90% of advanced research institutions and universities worldwide, including MIT, Stanford, Oxford, the NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory, and the U.S. Department of Energy, have adopted Maplesoft solutions to enhance their education and research activities. In industry Maplesoft’s customers include Ford, Toyota, NASA, Canadian Space Agency, Motorola, and DreamWorks, covering sectors such as automotive, aerospace, electronics, defense, consumer products, and entertainment.
Name: Maplesoft Maple
OS: Windows / Linux
Size: 1.8 Gb
Buy Premium Before Download To Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
Get Maplesoft Maple 18.0 (Win-Linux) From Fast Server
- Maplesoft Maple 16.01 MULTiPLATFORM (Win/MacOSX/Linux)
- Maplesoft Maple v18.0 [32-64 Bit] Incl Crack - [MUMBAI-TPB]
- Maplesoft Maple 16.0 (Mac OSX) CRACKED
- Maplesoft Maple 18.01 and MapleSim 6.4.01 Update - QPPS
sameeh In Software Maplesoft.Maple.18.0.(Win-Linux) Can Download From Here Too No TorrentDownload Maplesoft Maple 18.0 (Win-Linux) From File Hosts,This post added 18:14,March 26,2014 By