Direct Connectify Hotspot PRO 22.214.171.124.088
Connectify Hotspot PRO 126.96.36.199.088 | 4.9 MB
If you don’t want to spend your money on a new router that would help you set up a wireless network, it’s probably the time to give Connectify a try. In case the name doesn’t tell you that much, Connectify is a downloadable application that can turn your wireless-capable computer into a virtual router, thus allowing you to use the same Internet connection on multiple devices. The interface is definitely the ace up its sleeve, because all the things have been designed to make the whole process very easy to use, even by those uninitiated. The configuration process can be done in a minute, as Connectify prompts you to choose the hotspot name, the password, the WiFi device to be used, the security mode and choose whether to enable Internet sharing or not.
Of course, you’ll have full control over your wireless network all the time, so you will know exactly who is connected to your server. We’ve tested the application on a Windows 7 laptop and everything worked quite smooth, but keep in mind that a wireless network adapter is a must have in order to use the program. All in all, you won’t find an application that’s easier to use than Connectify and although you’ll have to purchase a pro license to unlock its full powers, it’s definitely worth the price.
Highlights of Connectify Pro Include:
- Share Wi-Fi from 3G/4G Networks – Connectify Pro now supports sharing Internet from 3G/4G cards in addition to a wide variety of other USB cards and dongles
- “Scannify” Service Discovery – Connectify Pro will automatically scan your network for available shared folders or drives, web servers, and other remote services
- AutoInternet Selection – When set to “Automatic,” Connectify Pro intelligently chooses which Internet connection to share and makes necessary configuration changes to your hotspot
- Fully Customizable SSID – Name your hotspot whatever you want! Connectify Lite requires your hotspot name to start with “Connectify-”
- Support for Windows XP and Windows Vista – Ad-Hoc Mode only
Changes in 188.8.131.52.088:
User Interface Improvements: Better use of vertical space. Adapters keep the same colors across all pages and graphs in the application.
Improved support system: After running the troubleshooter, you’ll be directed to your Dispatch profile page for further assistance, and a simpler way to submit your ticket to Connectify Support
Improved Dominate algorithm: correctly uses adapters whose bandwidth values are manually overridden
Feature: Improved tooltips throughout application
Feature: Changing a connection to “Backup” now prompts to ask user whether to break any sockets that are currently active.
Feature: Dispatch now warns user with a message at top of Dashboard when DNS errors are detected, and suggests using the DNS Override option.
Feature: Support for subscriptions. Users can now pay for the software via subscription, instead of a one-time license.
Feature: Longer graph length options in Dashboard.
BUGFIX: Green line for speed of fastest connection is now for the fastest connection that you are allowing Dispatch to use.
BUGFIX: Shows less messages when the computer wakes from hibernation.
BUGFIX: More accurate Reliability metrics in the Dashboard.
BUGFIX: When adapters are removed from the system, they no longer instantly disappear from the graphs.
Buy PREMIUM ACCOUNT = Fast and Unlimited Speed + Parallel Downloads
Get Connectify Hotspot PRO 184.108.40.206.088 From Fast Server
- » Connectify Hotspot PRO v7.1.29279
- » Connectify Hotspot & Dispatch Pro 220.127.116.1165
- » Connectify Dispatch 18.104.22.168694 (Includes Connectify Hotspot PRO)
- » Connectify Dispatch v22.214.171.124370 (Includes Connectify Hotspot PRO)